When you see a number under "In the last", if you move your mouse over it or tap it, you'll get a list of when it's been used. The pages are quite slow to load because there's a lots of data on each page.
These pages were created on 2020-07-03.
Ask me to update the pages if they're out of date!
- Make links on the song search page to the individual songs.
- Make a just-this-last-year page for quick loading reference
- This now generally works as I'd like. Please let me know if I can provide another option.
- Perhaps sort in-page rather than by loading another page.
- Some efficiencies at the backend.
What's done now
- You can now type /song/1346 instead of /songtext/songs/1346 In Christ Alone.html and it'll get you there.
- Home and Seach buttons on all the main pages
- You can now click a song title anywhere to see the song text when you've logged in. To respect copyright, I'm not publishing song text openly on the internet, so I'm afraid I'll only supply a login to people I know, sorry. There are plenty of other websites supplying song lyrics out there.
- Full text song search is available! Ask me for a login.
- Put the book number next to the song number
- There's now a list of new songs that aren't in Songs of Fellowship.
- Also you can just show December songs in case you're looking for Christmas songs.
- Most of the missing services from 2012-2015 are now in, having transcribed an awful lot of orders of services I've hoarded in Word into OpenSong.
- It's now sortable by how often the songs have been used.
- The program now automatically translates songs without numbers into the same song in Songs of Fellowship if it's there. Notable exceptions are when there are different versions of the song.
- It now recognises Hymns&Psalms numbers as numbers.
- Separate out the numbers from the titles.
- Allow you to see all songs, even those we haven't used when you sort by songs.
- I've put it online - https://seedfieldsongs.orgfree.com/